PNMsoft grants certification upon the successful completion of its training courses and in recognition of expertise in the use of its product, Sequence BPM Suite. This document outlines the levels of certification and their corresponding requirements.
Sequence Developers Training Course
This 3-Day course trains IT professionals to develop processes using Sequence. The course is delivered in a frontal format by a PNMsoft Certified Instructor. The course includes training on the following topics:
• Process Design
• User Experience and Form Building
• Human, Flow, and Integration Activities
• Process Execution
• Monitoring and Reports
• Administration, AD, and OBS
• Mobile Configuration
• API and Complex Expressions
• Process Deployment (and additional topics)
The course also includes several hands-on exercises and a final exercise. At the end of the course, the student must receive a score of 70% or higher on an Evaluation Test.
Sequence Administrators Training Course
This Half-Day course trains IT professionals to be Administrators for Sequence projects. The course is delivered in a frontal format by a PNMsoft Certified Instructor and includes a hands-on exercise. The course includes training on the following topics:
• Sequence Overview
• Administration Environment Features
• Creating Instances and Handle Running Processes
• Troubleshooting Steps
Certificate: Sequence BPM Project Management Training Course
This Full-Day course trains business professionals to manage Sequence BPM projects. The course is delivered in a frontal format by a PNMsoft Certified Instructor and includes a hands-on exercise. The course includes training on the following topics:
• BPM Project Management Methodology
• Sequence Overview and Demo
• Design Environment Features
• Runtime Environment Features
Certification: PNMsoft Sequence Certified Professional
PNMsoft grants certification for professionals who have achieved proficiency with Sequence To attain certification, an individual must:
• Successfully complete the Sequence Developers Training Course.
• Attain a grade of 70% or higher on the Evaluation Test.
• Successfully complete a real-world Sequence project, under the supervision and mentorship of a PNMsoft Sequence Expert.
Certification: PNMsoft Sequence Certified Expert
PNMsoft grants expert certification for individuals who have achieved an expert level of proficiency and experience with Sequence To attain Expert level certification, an individual must:
• Attain all the requirements for a Sequence Certified Professional (see above).
• Complete three additional Sequence projects that are successfully deployed
(direct mentorship is not required for these additional projects).
At the completion of each training stage, the trainee must successfully pass an evaluation which includes a theory test and hands-on exercises. At the completion of the training, the trainee must attain a 70% or higher grade in a final examination and complete a final exercise which includes the building of an end-to-end business process application.
The applicant must successfully complete a real-world Sequence BPM project, mentored by a Sequence Expert. The project must also be deployed successfully.
To register for a Sequence training program or to register a group, complete the form below: