SeQuence, the intelligent BPMS by PNMsoft, has been recognized by Gartner for addressing all BPM Platform Usage Scenarios.
Wednesday, June 10, 2015, London/New York – Cora SeQuence Kinetics is included in the latest Gartner Market Guide to Business Process Management platforms (Rob Dunie, Michele Cantara – 28 May 2015) and addresses all BPM Platform Usage Scenarios. The scenarios are:
- Case Management (CM)
- Digitalized Process (DP)
- Business Transformation (BT)
- Composition of Intelligent Process-Centric Applications/Intelligent Business Operations (IBO)
- Business Innovation/Continuous Process Improvements (CPI)
- High-Productivity Opportunistic Application Composition (OAC)
- Application-centric/Model-driven composition (AC MDC)
- Process-centric/Model-driven composition (PC MDC)
The report is available for all Gartner clients and for purchase here.
PNMsoft CEO, Gal Horvitz, highlights:
“PNMsoft has grown in both the breadth and depth of its technology and services, because our customers’ challenges have grown. In the last 12 months, we’ve seen customer needs go beyond standard BPM usage scenarios and into areas such as Case Management, Application-centric composition, and High-Productivity applications.”
“Being able to meet and exceed expectations in such use cases is a direct result of the unique flexibility and robustness of our product, SeQuence. This is made possible by SeQuence’s HotChange® architecture, and the ability of our R&D and project teams to adapt and innovate. Both of these strengths are helping us become leaders in a growing market.”
Interested to find out more? Request a Cora SeQuence demo below.