The fast track to top revenue, best service, and total compliance.
As a financial services provider, you are constantly striking a balance between customer service and revenue. Added to that is the pressure of complying with demanding regulation. With PNMsoft Sequence Financial Services Solution, you don’t need to compromise. Revenue, service, and compliance can go hand in hand.
PNMsoft’s Sequence is a business process management suite which automates and digitizes processes for many of the world’s largest enterprises. Sequence’s proven software solution has enabled leading global financial institutions to automate and control the following processes:
- Finance: processing withdrawals and payments, managing end of day clearance.
- Support: handling customer support cases and special requests.
- Regulations: applying automated security inspections, verifying compulsory response time.
- New Customers: opening accounts, conducting security checks.
- Project Management: managing the establishment of new branches.
- Optimise staff utilisation and concentrate on revenue-generating activities.
- Reduce management supervision of workers with the aid of gauges and reports.
- Drive quality and optimisation through process automation.
- Encourage writing more business as customer satisfaction increases.
- Ensure absolute compliance with regulatory requirements.
Case Study: Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt, the global leader in risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and human capital and management consulting, is using PNMsoft’s Sequence as the workflow engine within its Global and Domestic Benefits Management Platform, Greater Insight. With its agility, ease of design, and visibility to users, Sequence is helping Aon Hewitt to reduce implementation time and provide efficient and effective service to its customers.
The solution includes the following features:
- Simple data entry using web forms, radio buttons, and drop-down menus.
- Built-in mandatory compliance checks in accordance with legislation.
- Real-time analytics and reporting across multiple geographical locations.
Case Study: SwiftTrade
SwiftTrade is the first and largest Direct Access Electronic Trading Centre in Canada with offices worldwide. The firm’s Proprietary Traders actively trade the NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, CME and LSE exchanges, executing tens of thousands of transactions daily. Sequence helped SwiftTrade maximise its growth potential, ensuring that new offices start generating revenues much earlier than previously feasible. By speeding up set-up procedures, increasing staff efficiency and reducing human error, SwiftTrade has been able to significantly increase its revenue flow.