- 1. PNMsoft Sequence - The Basics
- 2. HotChange Technology
- 3. Rapid Workflow Design
- 4. Process Operation & Control
- 5. Extending Dynamics CRM
- 6. Collaboration On the Go
- 7. Maximum Integration
- 8. Intelligent Solutions
PNMsoft Sequence: An iBPMS for Smart Workflow Applications
PNMsoft Sequence™ is an Intelligent BPM Software which enables your company to automate and control its business workflows. PNMsoft Sequence provides superior control over rapid workflow changes, using unique HotChange technology. PNMsoft Sequence is recognised as an iBPMS (Intelligent BPM Suite) by Gartner – the only pure Microsoft technology-based BPMS in this category.
- Design automated, human-centric workflows to replace manual procedures.
- Run processes in a collaborative end-user interface.
- Provide data visibility and establish management control over processes.
- Continually optimise and improve processes.
- Manage multiple versions of processes in a constantly changing business environment.
- Access processes via PC and all mobile devices.
- Rapidly integrate intelligent workflows with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
PNMsoft Sequence is a web-based, enterprise-level software which both suits mid-sized businesses and can scale up for organisations with hundreds of thousands of employees. We offer a range of deployment options for PNMsoft Sequence: on-premises, managed on-premises, hosted, and SaaS. PNMsoft Sequence users can complete tasks via PC or mobile device.
Our latest version of PNMsoft Sequence – ‘Sequence Kinetics’ includes more intelligent features than ever before. Get started by requesting a demo below.
HotChangeTM is a concept and technology which powers all levels of PNMsoft Sequence as a product. HotChange means that PNMsoft Sequence provides organisations who have high frequency of change with the ability to modify, integrate and distribute their business processes in the fastest possible manner, without having to halt these processes as they continue to run in production.
HotChange enables IT and Business users to achieve:
- Dynamic Process Change
- Absolute Version Control
- Multiple Form Platforms in one click
- Advanced, rapid integration with CRM/ERP
- Mobile process operation
- Rapid Cloud Deployment
PNMsoft Sequence’s App StudioTM enables process modelers and developers to quickly build and collaborate on business process applications on a workflow canvas. Its features include:
- Drag and drop on a workflow canvas.
- Codeless workflow creation, 100% web.
- Workflow validation prior to execution.
- Source Control for multiple developers.
- Extensible design for custom activities.
- Rich modelling functionality.
PNMsoft Sequence’s UX StudioTM includes a form editor in a 100% web development environment, enabling power users and developers to rapidly create forms which revolutionize the end-user experience. UX Studio features include:
- Form creation in a few clicks.
- A rich toolbox for adding form fields.
- A variety of form views (mobile, read-only, etc.).
- .NET editor with Ajax, client/server side code.
- Auto-generated views from a data model.
- A set of pre-built templates and components.
Process Operation within Microsoft SharePoint
PNMsoft Sequence processes are, by default, initiated, run, managed and monitored from within a Microsoft SharePoint site. Employees can initiate processes from their home page with a single click, then immediately begin implementing process tasks.
PNMsoft Sequence users complete process forms and tasks as part of the SharePoint Flowtime environment. PNMsoft Sequence forms can also be easily integrated into external web applications.
Process Monitoring & Control
Effective control is at the heart of the successful management of business processes. PNMsoft Sequence provides management with the tools to ensure that operational processes are under efficient and effective control.
For high visibility and real time control, PNMsoft Sequence enables process owners and managers to create a dashboard relating to KPI. Corrective actions can be focused efficiently.
PNMsoft Sequence integrates with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, enabling managers to analyse performance and determine trends for KPIs and SLAs.
Intelligent Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
How can you ensure that Dynamics CRM data and user activities drive mission-critical workflows?
PNMsoft Sequence CRM Edition (SCE) integrates with Dynamics CRM, enabling your organisation to manage CRM-related activities more efficiently using automated workflows.
PNMsoft SCE includes:
- Out-of-the box CRM Integration activities
- Intuitive Workflow Design
- Integration with ERP and SharePoint
- Task Management and Queuing
- Process Optimising Analytics
- Dynamic Process Change
- Social Collaboration
- Mobile Process Management
Optimise and supercharge your customer on-boarding, marketing, sales and customer service capabilities today with Intelligent Dynamics CRM Workflows!
Teams today are more socially connected than ever. PNMsoft Sequence includes Social Collaboration features that enable team members to communicate and share information about processes at all times. These include a Process Wall, Questions & Answers and Comments.
Today’s businesses are increasingly managed offsite, with employees completing their tasks by remote. ProcessTO GO is a Mobile Portal which enables users on-the-go to connect to, initiate and complete their business processes.
Learn More about Mobile BPM
One Click Task Approval
PNMsoft Sequence enables managers with limited time to approve or decline tasks in one click. One Click Action is available by email or mobile device and can be quickly configured in PNMsoft Sequence’s App Studio. One Click Action is just one of PNMsoft Sequence’s many performance-enhancing features.
As the new kid on the block in your organization, PNMsoft Sequence can rapidly and easily integrate with your existing ERP, CRM, Email/File Systems, Mainframes, and Oracle DB. With its wizard-based connectors and flexible architecture, PNMsoft Sequence can integrate with virtually any system. PNMsoft Sequence integrates with an extensive range of systems including Microsoft products.
PNMsoft Sequence can be integrated with external systems through industry-standard protocols and it enables connection to common enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle and MS Dynamics (CRM/ERP).
PNMsoft Sequence’s wizard-based GUI enables you to define the following integration activities:
- Web Service Consumer/Listeners
- SharePoint Activities
- Dynamics CRM Activities
- SAP Integration Activities
- External Service Consumer/Listeners
- WCF Consumers
Once communication is established, you can use request/response objects as part of your workflow in expressions and business rules.
Intelligent Technology. Intelligent Solutions.
PNMsoft Sequence iBPMS includes a host of additional intelligent features and solutions that have solved problems for companies in nearly every major industry.
- Intelligent BPM
- Enterprise Process Mobility
- HotChange Technology
- SharePoint Workflows
- Social BPM
- BPM Architecture
And discover our Industry Specific Solutions.