Sequence KineticsTM. Integrate with Everything.
PNMsoft’s Sequence Kinetics is a Business Process Management (BPM) suite. As the new kid on the block in your organization, Sequence Kinetics can rapidly and easily integrate with your existing ERP, CRM, SharePoint, Email/File Systems and Databases. With its wizard-based connectors and flexible architecture, Sequence Kinetics can integrate with virtually any system.
Sequence KineticsTM BPM software integrates with an extensive range of systems including Microsoft products. Sequence Kinetics can be integrated with external systems through industry-standard protocols and it also enables connection to commonly used enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle and Dynamics.
Sequence Kinetics is built on Microsoft .NET technology. It integrates with a range of Microsoft products, including:
- SharePoint (2007/2010/2013/On Premise/Online)
- Dynamics CRM (4.0/2011/2013/On Premise/Online)
- Office 365
…and more. As a Microsoft Gold ISV, PNMsoft is dedicated to leading the BPM market with tight, practical integration with Microsoft products and technologies.
New! PNMsoft Sequence CRM Edition (SCE)TM
PNMsoft SCE includes a full set of features for integration with Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM. This product requires an additional license.
(Click here to learn more).
Sequence Kinetics Integration Activities:
- Web Service Consumer/Listener
- SharePoint Listener
- External Service Consumer/Listener
- WCF Consumer
Once communication is established, you can use request/response objects as part of your
workflow in expressions and business rules.
Sequence Kinetics SAProcessTM
Sequence Kinetics SAProcess includes wizard-based integration with SAP. SAProcess has successfully integrated BPM processes with SAP for several industry leaders. This product requires an additional license.
External Systems Track Record
Sequence Kinetics integrates between the end-user interface and existing systems. It has a brilliant track record integrating with the following systems:
Benefits of Integration
- Leverage ERP/CRM data for process automation and control.
- Expose external system data to your entire organization on the company SharePoint portal.
- Create processes which touch all areas of business operation.
- Kick off processes with email and file listeners.
- Rationalise and consolidate disparate systems.
- Affordable licensing for enterprise-wide deployment.
- Flexible and rapid development.
Share this on:by