PNMsoft SequenceTM. Integrate with Everything.
PNMsoft Sequence is a Business Process Management (BPM) suite. As the new kid on the block in your organization, PNMsoft Sequence can rapidly and easily integrate with your existing ERP, CRM, SharePoint, Email/File Systems and Databases. With its wizard-based connectors and flexible architecture, PNMsoft Sequence can integrate with virtually any system.
PNMsoft SequenceTM BPM software integrates with an extensive range of systems including Microsoft products. PNMsoft Sequence can be integrated with external systems through industry-standard protocols and it also enables connection to enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle and Dynamics.
PNMsoft Sequence is built on Microsoft .NET technology. It integrates with a range of Microsoft products, including:
- SharePoint (2007/2010/2013/On Premise/Online)
- Dynamics CRM (4.0/2011/2013/On Premise/Online)
- Dynamics AX/NAV/GP
- Office 365
As a Microsoft Gold ISV, PNMsoft leads the BPM market with top, out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft products and technologies.
PNMsoft SCE includes a full set of features for integration with Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM. This product requires an additional license.
(Click here to learn more).
PNMsoft Sequence Integration Activities:
- Web Service Consumer/Listener
- SharePoint Listener
- External Service Consumer/Listener
- WCF Consumer
Once communication is established, you can use request/response objects as part of your
workflow in expressions and business rules.
PNMsoft Sequence includes wizard-based integration with SAP. PNMsoft has successfully integrated BPM processes with SAP for several industry leaders. This product requires an additional license.
PNMsoft Sequence now integrates with several non-Microsoft technologies as well, effectively providing a bridge between the .NET and Java world. These include:
- Oracle Database
PNMsoft Sequence includes out-of-the-box connectors with wizard-based integration with all of the above technologies. Java-based organizations can now feel comfortable choosing Sequence as their primary BPM solution.
External Systems Track Record
PNMsoft Sequence integrates between the end-user interface and existing systems. It has a brilliant track record integrating with the following additional systems:
Benefits of Integration
- Leverage ERP/CRM data for process automation and control.
- Expose external system data to your entire organization on the company SharePoint portal.
- Create processes which touch all areas of business operation.
- Kick off processes with email and file listeners.
- Rationalize and consolidate disparate systems.
- Affordable licensing for enterprise-wide deployment.
- Flexible and rapid development.
Share this on:by