- 1. PNMsoft Sequence - The Basics
- 2. Rapid Workflow Design
- 3. Operation and Analytics
- 4. Extending CRM & ERP
- 5. Collaboration On the Go
- 6. Maximum Integration
- 7. HotChange® Technology
- 8. Intelligent Solutions
PNMsoft Sequence: Workflow Software with the Power of iBPMS
PNMsoft Sequence™ is an intelligent workflow software which optimizes your business processes, enabling you to achieve business transformation. PNMsoft Sequence provides superior control over dynamic changes, using unique HotChange® technology. Gartner recognizes Sequence as an iBPMS (Intelligent BPM Suite) – the leading Microsoft-based BPMS in this class.
- Design automated, human-centric workflows to replace manual procedures.
- Run workflows in a central end-user interface.
- Provide data visibility and establish management control over processes.
- Continually optimize and improve processes.
- Manage multiple versions of workflows in a constantly changing business environment.
- Access processes via PC and all mobile devices.
- Rapidly integrate workflows with Microsoft products.
PNMsoft Sequence is a web-based, enterprise-level workflow software which both suits mid-sized businesses and can scale up for organizations with hundreds of thousands of employees. We offer a range of deployment options for PNMsoft Sequence: on-premises, managed on-premises, hosted, and SaaS. Sequence users can complete tasks via PC or mobile device.
Complete the form below to request a demo of PNMsoft Sequence.
PNMsoft Sequence’s App StudioTM enables process modelers and developers to quickly build and collaborate on business process applications on a visual canvas. Its features include:
- Drag and drop on a workflow canvas.
- Codeless workflow creation, 100% web.
- Workflow validation prior to execution.
- Source Control for multiple developers.
- Extensible design for custom activities.
- Rich modelling functionality. …Try it now!
PNMsoft Sequence’s UX StudioTM includes a form editor in a 100% web development environment, enabling power users and developers to rapidly create forms which revolutionize the end-user experience. UX Studio features include:
- Form creation in a few clicks.
- A rich toolbox for adding form fields.
- A variety of form views (mobile, read-only, etc.).
- .NET editor with Ajax, client/server side code.
- Auto-generated views from a data model.
- A set of pre-built templates and components.
Dynamic Process Operation
PNMsoft Sequence processes can be initiated, run, managed and monitored from in a user friendly portal. Employees can initiate processes from their home page with a single click, implement tasks and respond dynamically to changes. Note: The end user portal can be SharePoint or any web application.
PNMsoft Sequence users complete process forms and tasks, and managers monitor team performance. PNMsoft Sequence forms can also be easily integrated into external web applications.
Realtime Analytics & Control
Effective monitoring is at the heart of the successful management of business processes. PNMsoft Sequence provides management with tools to ensure that operational processes are efficient and effective.
For high visibility and realtime analytics, PNMsoft Sequence enables process owners and managers to create a dashboard relating to KPI. Corrective actions can be focused efficiently.
PNMsoft Sequence integrates with MS SQL Server Reporting Services, enabling managers to analyze performance and determine trends for KPIs and SLAs.
Intelligent Solutions for CRM and ERP
How can you ensure that CRM and ERP data and user activities drive mission-critical workflows?
PNMsoft Sequence integrates with CRM and ERP systems, enabling your organization to manage CRM & ERP-related activities more efficiently using automated workflows.
CRM-ERP features include:
- Out-of-the box integration activities
- Intuitive Workflow Design
- Integration with external systems
- Task Management and Queuing
- Process Optimizing Analytics
- Dynamic Process Change
- Social Collaboration
- Mobile Process Management
Optimize and supercharge your CRM and ERP operations today with Intelligent Sequence workflows!
Today’s businesses are increasingly managed offsite, with employees completing their tasks by remote. ProcessTO GO is a Mobile Portal which enables users on-the-go to connect to, initiate and complete their business processes.
Learn More about Mobile BPM
Teams today are more socially connected than ever. PNMsoft Sequence includes Social Collaboration features that enable team members to communicate and share information about processes at all times. These include a Process Wall, Questions & Answers and Comments.
One Click Task Approval
PNMsoft Sequence enables managers with limited time to approve or decline tasks in one click. One Click Action is available by email or mobile device and can be quickly configured in PNMsoft Sequence’s App Studio. One Click Action is just one of PNMsoft Sequence’s many performance-enhancing features.
As the new kid on the block in your organization, PNMsoft Sequence workflow software can rapidly and easily integrate with your existing ERP, CRM, Email/File Systems, Mainframes, and Oracle DB. With its wizard-based connectors and flexible architecture, PNMsoft Sequence can even integrate with IoT, enabling smart devices to interact with BPM applications. PNMsoft Sequence has especially strong, out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft products such as SharePoint and Dynamics.
PNMsoft Sequence can be integrated with external systems through industry-standard protocols and it enables connection to common enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle and Dynamics (CRM/ERP).
PNMsoft Sequence’s wizard-based GUI enables you to define the following integration activities:
- Web Service Consumer/Listeners
- SharePoint Activities
- Dynamics CRM Activities
- SAP Integration Activities
- External Service Consumer/Listeners
- WCF Consumers
- Email Listeners, Custom Listeners
Once communication is established, you can use request/response objects as part of your workflow in expressions and business rules.
HotChange® is a concept and technology which powers all levels of PNMsoft Sequence as a product. HotChange® means that PNMsoft Sequence provides organizations who have high frequency of change with the ability to modify, integrate and distribute their business processes in the fastest possible manner, without having to halt them as they continue to run in production.
HotChange® enables IT and Business users to achieve:
- Dynamic Process Change
- Absolute Version Control
- Multiple Form Platforms in one click
- Advanced, rapid integration with CRM/ERP
- Mobile process operation
- Rapid Cloud Deployment
SOC 2 Security
PNMsoft has completed SOC 2 (formerly SAS 70), an AICPA standard audit which ensures the highest level security, reliability and confidentiality. In accordance with SOC 2, PNMsoft ensures that change is governed and implemented in a secure manner, taking into account the client’s security, confidentiality and reliability requirements.
Intelligent Technology. Intelligent Solutions.
PNMsoft Sequence workflow software includes a host of additional intelligent features and solutions that have solved problems for companies in nearly every major industry.
- Intelligent BPM
- Enterprise Process Mobility
- HotChange® Technology
- SharePoint Workflows
- Social BPM
- BPM Architecture
And discover our Industry Specific Solutions.
Concepts Behind Workflow Software
Workflows describe how employees perform common procedures in a logical, flow-like framework. Very often, workflows exist in people’s heads, rather than inside software. In some cases, they are documented in a linear way within textual documents. Workflow software enables organizations to further standardize and optimize such procedures within a rigorous IT framework.
A workflow which has been modeled and implemented within an appropriate software framework has several distinct advantages. These include:
- Visualization: Put simply, humans can better grasp a system if they can visualize it. Representing a workflow as a flowchart on a visual canvas is often the first step in understanding what is wrong with a process, and the precursor to process improvement. If you can see it, you can get it.
- Standardization: Once they have materialized within a software system, workflows can be more easily standardized across an organization, especially if there is wide adoption of this system.
- Improvement: If monitoring and BI elements are put in place, it becomes much easier to optimize and improve existing workflows. Bottlenecks can be identified and dealt with, and workflows can be more readily changed to meet external and/or market conditions.
Modeling vs. Implementation
One of the great distinctions in the world of workflow software is between modeling and implementation. Some software supports modeling only, some supports implementation only (modeling is done elsewhere, such as in Visio or in another modeling tool), and some support both. The advantage of a software that supports both modeling and implementation is that the model can then be used as the implemented workflow without any translation or migration necessary. The most accepted standard for workflow modeling notation is BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation), though others exist. Many software providers support BPMN, and some have their own propriety format for modeling which is similar to BPMN. PNMsoft supports BPMN, but has its own proprietary format which can more readily support the advanced functionality of PNMsoft Sequence. Read More on BPMN.
Levels of Workflow Software
There are dozens if not hundreds of workflow software tools on the market. Many of them support quite simple functionality. Those which include somewhat more advanced features, such as business rule management, task queuing, monitoring features and a runtime interface are called BPM (Business Process Management) suites. A small handful of BPM suites have been distinguished by Gartner has being even more advanced, and have been called iBPMS (Intelligent BPM suites). iBPMS include features such as intelligent analytics, better social collaboration, mobility and integration capabilities. PNMsoft is among the 14 vendors worldwide to be placed in this category, and is the leading Microsoft-based vendor in this category (read news brief). A company with more complex requirements for workflow management would be advised to consider an iBPMS over general workflow software or a standard BPM suite.
Share this on:by