We’re proud to announce that our client, Solix Inc., has been named a 2017 Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) Global Awards for Excellence in BPM and Workflow winner! PNMSOFT collaborated with Solix to design an iBPM solution that was 100% cloud based and geo-redundant for consistent uptime. Technology automation was introduced that reduced the time to prepare applications for processing and workflows were analyzed and implemented with maximum automation built into them which in return reduced application processing time and error rates.
The New Jersey-based company that provides business process outsourcing, program management and customer care services for all levels of government agencies is recognized for implementing a cloud based, geo-redundant intelligent business process management (iBPM) solution to reduce processing time and errors, automate workflows and optimize overall processes.
- Solix Inc. (Solix) is a leading provider of program management and customer care services to government, telecommunications, broadband, utility and healthcare organizations. For more than 20 years, Solix has successfully administered state and federally funded programs requiring complex regulatory program expertise and protection of confidential information. Each year, Solix administers programs and issues eligibility decisions that result in the award of more than $5 billion in public benefit funding.
- Through PNMSOFT’s iBPM software SeQuence, powered by Genpact Cora, Solix was able to minimize the amount of manual tasks and eligibility processing time. Now through intelligent workflows, SeQuence allows Solix to offer its customers a state-of-the-art solution with high scalability, flexibility and maintainability that can be rapidly deployed and easily manage high transaction volume with efficient workflow. Reporting has also been enhanced in addition to real time key performance indicators for customers. With SeQuence, Solix now has the ability to intake and process data and information, not just from different channels, but from all the different technologies in different time zones with different APIs.
- Better management of the application queue through supervisory dashboards
- Tight integration between the BPM and the intake processes. (e.g. scanning, web and mobile).
- Reduced application processing time.
- Reduced error rates due to automation and extended quality control processes.
- Reduced development efforts.
- Faster client time to market which helps the client be more competitive.
- SLA improvement for system reliability and up time due to the geo redundant architecture.
- Improved design and proof of concept (POC) due to the visual nature of designing the workflows and adjusting business rules.
- Gained efficiencies in infrastructure and software support attributed to the client multitenant design.
- Improved call center experience by providing the agents real time access to customer history and supporting documentation.
- Entire system cloud based.
Check out more details on SOLIXINC.COM